Our service is equipped and has the following options:
- Ten repair workplaces, including four with a repair pit.
- Seven repair workplaces without a repair pit, equipped with a mobile six-column ESH 2241 lift.
- Workplace for performing chassis maintenance.
- Mechanical workshop with equipment for repairing main engines and gearboxes.
- Electrical workshop with a set of computer interfaces for diagnose engines, gearboxes, retarders, CAN electrical system, suspension systems, braking systems, batteries (equipment of the electrical workshop includes, among others: MAN CATS I and II, KIBES, WABCO, TEXA, MOBIDIG , BOSCH ABS, TEMIC MINI - DIAGNOSE - DB).