For what in this website used cookies files?
Website use own cookies files and from external sites.
Own cookies files are used for:
- For to configuring website:
- Adjusting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences.
- Personalization and remembering the settings selected by the user.
- User authentication on this website, maintenance of the session of continuous logged in to the website.
- Implementation of tasks necessary for the full functionality of the website.
- Ensuring the reliability of the website.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses two types of cookies:
- Sessions cookies files
They are stored on the user's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory after ending use of this website.
- Persistent cookies files
Stored on the user's device - they remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the user's device.
What is are cookies files?
By "cookies files" should be understood IT data, in particular text files, stored in the end devices of users intended for the use of websites. These files allow recognizing the user's device and on this basis, for example, appropriately adjust the information to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, information about the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
For example: if you use a browser on your computer to visit websites, and it has cookies enabled, cookies are saved and stored locally and can be used for identification the next time you visit the website.
Cookies can serve a variety of purposes:
- Adjusting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow recognizing the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- Creating visit statistics, preparing analyzes that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Maintaining the website user's session (after login in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
- You remember your shopping basket in some stores. Thanks to this, when you do not complete your shopping and go to a different page or turn off your computer, the previously added products will be in the basket when you visit the store again.
- To promoting the website in social networks, e.g. for voting, commenting, "Like", "+1" buttons etc.
- They can serve the so-called targeting, tailoring ads to your interests depending on what websites you visit.
- The cookies files are stored on the website user's end device, and may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
The above-mentioned examples do not exhaust the possibilities in which cookies files can be used.
How to disable the storage and handling of cookies files in the browser?
The web browser you use is directly responsible for handling and storing "cookies". By default, browsers have the function of handling and storing "cookies" turned on. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies, you can disable this function in your web browser options by changing the settings for storing cookies.
In browsers on PCs.
You can find more information on the websites of the browser manufacturers. For popular browsers, we publish links:
In smartphones, tablets and other devices.
Each model of smartphone, tablet or other device with a web browser can support this function differently. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy options in the device documentation on the manufacturer's website. You will most often find information about cookies in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser. If you did not find information on this subject, ask directly the manufacturer or the company from which you purchased the device.